Monday, June 13, 2011

Here’s to the future!

I hate it’s been so long since last I wrote. I have determined to write more often. I have seen the slew of blogs on gluten free living and an allergy free lifestyles. I really enjoy reading them all. It has truly been a beacon of light on the dark waters of this torrent sea. But, I haven’t seen too many blogs touch on the other side of the spectrum… pardon the pun. I’m sure they are out there. Or maybe it’s I don’t have the time to search… which is probably more the reason for coming up empty handed.

It’s just when I was first looking into having an in-home ABA therapy program for my daughter. I had no idea how to set up her room, what kind of manipulatives I needed, how to find a tutor, how was I going to afford everything. It was a maze of trial and error and honestly if it weren’t for the Good Lord I don’t know how I could have pulled it off!

I will say this… I’m sure there are those out there that have done it better than me and my hat is off to you. I just wish I knew then what I know now and I wish I would have had someone help steer me in the right direction.

So, I’m excited to say, I will be changing things up a bit and adding more helps with ideas for therapies. Things we have tried that worked or that failed miserably.

So here’s to the future… may it be so bright you have to wear shades!

No comments: